Plan of Antiquarian Hall and Annex, after 1876 - An area labeled Librarian’s Room appears in both the main building and the addition, but the Annex room was used as by the catalogers. “Second Story Plan. Main building occupied in 1852; Salisbury Extension built in 1876.”

The Amerian Antiquarian Society, 1812-2012 - A View at the Bicentennial
A Private Library for the Public Good - Edmund Mills Barton, 1883-1908