Coordinator of Development Operations
POSITION : The American Antiquarian Society has an immediate opening for a full time coordinator of development operations. The position is responsible for coordinating and maintaining the development operations across the organization. The position reports to the Executive Vice President for External Affairs, and coordinates with departments and individuals throughout the organization, as well as external constituents.
- Coordinate appeals, mailings; grant application processing
- Provide meeting coordination; event support
- General administrative office support
- Some minor travel may be required
- Occasional special event duties
SPECIFIC, JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY REQUIRED – The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Operation and maintenance of membership/fundraising database (Blackbaud Raisers Edge preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail in maintaining a productive office
EDUCATION: Bachelors preferred or at least three years development experience.
COMPENSATION: Full time/35 hours. Non-exempt. $30,000-$35,000 based on experience and qualifications. Benefits include health and life insurance; paid holidays, vacation, personal and sick leave; retirement plan options; professional development opportunities.
To apply: Submit a letter of application and resume electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Search Committee, Coordinator of Development Operations” Please include contact information for three references.
The American Antiquarian Society is a learned society, founded in 1812, that supports a research library specializing in American history, life, and culture from settlement through the year 1876. The library serves a world-wide community of scholars. The American Antiquarian Society is an equal opportunity employer in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
General Employment Information
Director of Human Resources
American Antiquarian Society
185 Salisbury Street
Worcester, MA 01609