Addition to Antiquarian Hall, 1972 - The additions and alterations made in 1971 included the renovation of the reading room and additional space adjacent to the library and below grade on the Regent Street side of the building. This new space included offices for the librarian and the administrative staff, stacks and work space for the manuscripts department, and five carrels for visiting fellows.
S. B.R.A. [Shepley, Bulfinch, Richardson & Abbott] Architects, American Antiquarian Society: Alterations and Additions.
The Amerian Antiquarian Society, 1812-2012 - A View at the Bicentennial
A National Research Library - Marcus A. McCorison, Librarian and President, 1967-1992