Addition to Antiquarian Hall, 1924 - In the summer of 1924, five years after the Council commissioned plans for a stack addition, the building was completed. Once again, adequate space was available for Brigham to continue adding to the collections. To the left of Antiquarian Hall’s stack addition is a glimpse of the house at 9 Regent Street that the Society acquired in 1982.
The Amerian Antiquarian Society, 1812-2012 - A View at the Bicentennial
A Keen Scent for an Old Book - Clarence S. Brigham and Waldo Lincoln, 1908-1927