Hall of the American Antiquarian Society - The second Antiquarian Hall on Lincoln Square at the corner of Highland Street, beside the Worcester County Courthouse, was finished by April 1853. The entrance was through a loggia with three arches. The roof had a low Italian pitch, and a deep, ornamented cornice. Photograph taken before 1877.
The Amerian Antiquarian Society, 1812-2012 - A View at the Bicentennial
A Love of Order and Antiquity - Samuel Foster Haven, 1838-81