Antiquarian Hall, 1829 - A view of Antiquarian Hall as it appeared from 1821 until 1832, when wings were added on each side. From E. Phelps, Map of the Village of Worcester, July 1829. The Worcester Village Directory… to Accompany a Map of the Village of Worcester (Worcester: C. Harris, 1829) [record]. Detail from map [view full map here].
The Amerian Antiquarian Society, 1812-2012 - A View at the Bicentennial
The Lengthened Shadow of a Man - Isaiah Thomas and the Founding of the American Antiquarian Society, 1812-1831